The Larrabee Center Mission
It is our mission to assist persons with disabilities and the elderly to become or remain valued members of their community.
The Larrabee Center Vision
TLC will establish quality services, programs, and properties which will enhance the lives of the individuals we serve.
The Larrabee Center Core Values
(The following are essential for stable community living)
- Stable finances
- Affordable, desirable and safe living arrangements in the community
- Affordable/Reliable Transportation
- Participation in socialization and leisure activities
- Employment and Volunteerism (purpose in life)
- A support network including family, friends, and significant others
- Medical Services, Mental Health Services, and Other Medical Related Services
- Crisis Resolution Services and Strategies